Class sizes are limited and enrollment is on a first-come, first-served basis. If enrollment maximum is reached, your name will be added to a wait list. If an enrolled student cancels, the Art Club will notify the first person on the wait list. Unfortunately, the Providence Art Club is unable to prorate students for missed classes or classes that they are unable to attend. The Art Club strives to provide the highest quality art classes with various media for all members.
- If you need to cancel and we are able to fill your spot, you will not be charged.
- Canceling a registration 15+ days prior to workshop = 100% refund
- Canceling a registration 10-14 days prior to workshop = 50% refund
- Except for a medical or family emergency, there is no refund for registration cancellations made less than 9 days before the first day of the workshop or class.
- The Providence Art Club may find it necessary to cancel a course or workshop due to low enrollment or other scheduling conflicts. If this occurs, registered students will be contacted and refunded the full course fee.